Tuesday, November 8, 2011

When Clothes Speak

I'm sure there are girls out there who, like myself, do not have a brother, but wish they did.  One of the reasons I longed for a brother was to have him advise me on what clothes to wear and how to wear them in a manner that will help men keep a pure mind and heart.  I found this article tonight and would encourage my fellow brother-less friends out there to read it.  (Even if you do have a brother, it would be interesting to see if his thoughts blend or clash with the article.)  Years ago I came across Alex and Brett Harris' wonderful modesty survey results; it has been a tremendous help to me! 
So if you have nothing to do for the next two hours, I suggest you hop over to the above sights and read with an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment