Friday, April 26, 2013

My Ordinary Life

It appears that I'm slacking a little bit in updating on here.  I would apologize, however, I don't lead a 'New York city' life and to be quite frank, I don't feel like anything has taken place that is blog worthy to write about.  I lead an ordinary life in the county.  I cook, clean, wash dishes, work out, bake, spend time with my Lord, put cows back where they're suppose to be, sing along with The Maccabeats, email my sister, play the piano and/or violin, study more on interior decorating, and finish out the day by reading a book or watching an episode of Bonanza or Andy Griffith.  Throw in a concert, research on essential oils and the effect they have on thyroid and adrenal glands, a birthday party for a three year old and a 90 year old, and that's what my month has been like.
Good friends (Abigail and me) after the concert.
I imagine by the time I get around to doing another update, I will have been to the deep south to see Look Out mountain and Chickamauga National cemetery, played music with my aunt at her church, attended my uncle's vocal concert, sewed an old feed sack into a skirt, visited my cousins, and helped dad put a new bearing in a big round baler (anyone know what a bearing is? Right - neither do I).
Natasha, a few days away from turning three years old.
Natasha (3) and great-grandma (90)



No comments:

Post a Comment