Thursday, April 18, 2013

27 Questions (and Answers)

 I found these questions on a blog and thought I'd share them with you and let you get to know me a little bit.  Enjoy!
1. What color are your socks right now?  
Not wearing any socks. 
2. What are you listening to right now? 
The Man from Snowy River soundtrack.
3. What was the last thing you ate?
 A Mocha Scone.
4. Can you drive a stick shift? 
Maybe . . .  I know the gist of how to drive one, but didn't get much practice because the drive shaft on the truck broke.
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
A nurse


6. How old are you today? 
Older then I was yesterday, but younger then I'll be tomorrow.
7.  Nick name?
 Don't have one, but wish I did.  Dad picked out my name when I was born; mom wanted to name me Annie. They settled on Tiffany and mom thought she call me Annie because it's sort of the end of Tiffany.  But the nick name never took off.
8. What's your favorite sport to watch on TV?
 I'm not a fan of hardly any sport, but if I have to pick, I'd watch football.  (That doesn't mean I understand what's happening, though.)
9. What is your favorite drink?
Water.  Grandma use to call me her 'bread and water' girl. 
 10. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope.  And I don't plan to any time soon. 
 11. Favorite food?
Oh dear.  I have to pick a favorite?  I really like breakfast foods, such as omelets.  I also love casseroles.  And Chinese.  Oh - meatloaf and hamloaf, I like those.  Don't forget Mexican.  Breads! How could I forget that I love breads?
 12. What is the last movie you watched?
Bonanza.

 13. Favorite day of the year?
Don't have one.   
14. How do you vent anger?
Taking a walk, or crying.
 15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
 Janel and I played with paper dolls a. lot.  But there was many a day when I could be found setting up a little village with my little cars, trucks and tractors in my room.  Complete with cardboard roads.
 16. What is your favorite season?
Don't really have a favorite. 
 17. Cherries or blueberries?
Either, as long as they're in a pie, cobbler, etc. 
 18. Living situation? 
 With mom and dad.
 19. When was the last time you cried?
Um . . . last week . . . ? Can't really remember.

 20. What is on the floor of your closet right now?
Two pairs of shoes.
 21. What did you do last night?
Talked with mom and dad, then watched Bonanza.  
 22. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese.
 23. Favorite dog breed?
Jack Russel, and Corgis.
 24. Favorite day of the week?
Don't have one.
 25. How many states have you lived in?
One. 
 26. Diamonds or pearls?
Not a fan of either, but I'd take a diamond (yellow please) over pearls.  
 27. What is your favorite flower? 
Don't have a favorite.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment