Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Finishing Touches

We remodeled the upstairs of our house about ten or eleven years ago.  However, we never got the doors up for the bedrooms or bathroom.  Instead, we put up muslin curtains across the doorways.  That is the way we lived for the past 'few' years.  We were use to it;  it was livable.  But today, that changed.  A man came and put the doors up for us.  I could have cried because I was so happy.


Aren't they beautiful?!  I still cannot get over the fact that we have doors now!  We still need to put the baseboard trim and window trims up; hopefully it won't be another ten years!

2 comments:

  1. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! They're absolutely beautiful! It looks FINISHED now! Merry Christmas house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I remember when you guys did that remodeling!!! The doors look great!!! =)

    ReplyDelete