Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Marvelous Things

Just a quick update to let you all know that God has been SO good over that past six months! When camp ended, I decided to stay down here in the south a little longer. The Lord provided a job, and a place to live all within about two weeks!

I got the job!
 I'm busier than I ever thought I would be.  I'm working 35-47 hours a week. I'm singing in a Christmas choir.  I'm surrounded by history. I have met a wonderful Civil War civilian unit. 

In addition to starting my new job, I finished my studies of interior decorating and graduated from PennFoster career school

Enjoying God's creation
I continue to be amazed and full of thanksgiving as the Lord proves His faithfulness! So many doors have opened and I cannot help but praise and thank Him!

Living so far from home can be a challenge at times. But I have no doubt that moving was one of the best decisions I've ever made!


O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.
Isaiah 25:1

No comments:

Post a Comment