Friday, March 15, 2013

Some events that may have happened over the past few weeks, may or may not be limited to the following:
 ~ Attending orchestra practice on Thursday evenings
~ Visited my sister for her birthday
~ Helped a calf learn to walk  . . . in the basement
~ Tried on stiletto shoes (the most unuseful shoe that was ever created )
~ Looked at numerous floor plans of houses  
~ Attended a Mary Kay Party
~ Attended a girls retreat as a counselor
~ Played music with my aunt at her church
~ Learned how to play the card game Kent (or Kemp)
 ~ Went hiking and saw some beautiful waterfalls

~ Enjoyed spending time with my aunt and uncle
~ Made an apple and pecan pie
~ Watched Braveheart
~ Went hiking again and engaged in conversation regarding how living in the south can change one's view's of the Civil War
~ Marveled at what I learned during some one - on - one time with the Lord
~ Was informed that mom sprained her ankle while doing chores
~ Made new friends   
~ Watched Kate and Leopold (A new favorite movie!)
~ Started reading The Works of Josephus
~ Enjoyed the creation of the Lord

Blessings until next time!


2 comments:

  1. I read that part about your engaging conversation and thought you said you got engaged! (And I love the picture of my birthday gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate and Leopold? I'll have to watch it. I think I've heard of it.

    ReplyDelete