Saturday, January 12, 2013

A few Pictures

It's a Saturday. I'm the only one home at the present time being. It's 59.5 degrees outside, so I hung clothes outside to dry (who would have thought it'd get this warm in January?!). I'm listening to The Maccabeats album entitled Out of the Box.  I'm tired of working on a pair of jeans that are too long. So I thought I'd take a rest and write a new post. But I have blogger's block. So until I think of something to write, here are some pictures for your enjoyment: 
Greeting dad at the end of his last day of work as a health inspector. 
Dad's retirement party.
Enjoying the snow in my reenacting cape that I found at a second hand store.
So glad there was snow for Christmas!
Cousin Rebecca, Uncle Bruce and Natasha skypeing with my cousin Jason who could not be here for Christmas.
I love this picture!
My pants aren't going to hem themselves, so I best get back to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment