Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Life in June

Here is a list of reasons why I might have been too busy to write a new post for the past few weeks:
   I co-hosted a surprise 60th birthday party, visited my sister and her family, watched Prince Caspian with my friend Hanna, celebrated my twenty something birthday, attended the Berean Bible Fellowship conference for a week,  played special music, met new people, donated blood to the Mosquito Foundation, ate ice cream with a group of singles around 10:15 p.m., sang in the choir, attended mom's cousin's husband's funeral viewing,  prayed for rain, fixed food for the elderly at the nursing home, watched MASH while trying to get over a nasty cold, slept for twelve hours (I was sick), and said good bye to my blind cow Helen that I raised from a calf. 

And now for pictures:
Janel's new kitchen
Carol (birthday girl) and I cutting a birthday cake that had a balloon in the middle.
(I knew there was a balloon inside.)
:)
New friends
Special music with new friends Terry and Jennifer

Helen and me in 2006
Helen and new born Polly 2010
A Daddy and his daughters (and granddaughter)
Verse of the week:
"After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD made him prosperous again and gave him twice as much as he had before."
Job 42: 10

1 comment: